Friday, March 1, 2019

Digital Entrepreneur workshop

   
          Normaly people can earn money from their business , job and and other work . But in these kind of business you must their in ur work or ur involvement is must . If  you neglect it then , ur work will collapse and business will go into loss . It means ur presence is very important to earn money .
 Normally you should earn passive income .
And this will happen in Digital Platform .
 There are 23 ways to earn income and start ur business  . Already that I have wrote in my last article and my post .
     And here once again I took a workshop on Digital Entrepreneur @ Sharad Institute Of Technologies , Yadrav . For CSE department SE and TE students .
 Nice experience for me . I want share with u .....
         



No comments:

Post a Comment